Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood
Coming into my 14th year in Real Estate I am a full-time agent and just love my job! Sometimes it feels as though I get paid to do my hobby. I have bought and sold several properties myself so I know how it feels to be a buyer and a seller.
- I have been in the million-dollar club 14 years& running.
- I am a member of GLAR, NAR and Mar associations.
- I am a proud member of the Circle of Excellence with the Greater Lansing Board of Realtors.
- I participate in many charities including raising money for the Humane Society, helping with programs for the St. Vincent's home, Ele's Place and local schools and more.
- I specialize in income, investment, relocation, short sales (for sellers who owe to much to sell), first time buyers, MSHDA , Rural Development, VA, FHA programs and more.
- I have a full time licensed assistant... we are a well-rounded group that will always be available for your real estate needs and can answer any questions that you may have.
My team will take the time to make sure you are comfortable and aware of what is going on during the entire process. We will be there for you before, during and after the sale!
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it, you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high-resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
1020 s Creyts rd
Lansing, MI 48917